Our mission is to empower and work side-by-side with the vacation rental property owners by providing exceptional customer service, custom marketing, and numerous options for renting/managing your vacation rental at the most cost-effective price for you. As a property owner, you will experience integrity, accountability, transparency, and innovation for your vacation rental property with Nomadness Corporation. We carefully inspect each unit and do our best to ensure that your home not only meets the expectations of your guests but meets and exceeds your standards for quality assurance.
We believe that you as the property owner are entitled to set your owner rates, know all the details about your renters (including their name, address, phone number and email address), and receive your funds within days of the renter booking regardless of their arrival date. Since we are a performance-based property management company, we don't need to lock you into annual contracts. We deliver! We built our reservation software so we could continue to update, improve and innovate the reservation process for you and your guests. You can run reports that provide the information you need to understand how your property is performing on a daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis. Since Nomadness is partnered with the largest OTA's ( HomeAway, Airbnb, Flipkey, ETC) in the vacation rental business, you can track your reservations and know where they are coming from for better strategic alignment and rental success. We also understand how important it is to provide a quality experience for your renters, which we strive to achieve for every reservation. As a result, our Yelp reviews are 4.5 stars with over 100+ reviews - the most of any management company in Mammoth. This speaks volumes to our quality of services and integrity.
Let's also not forget the importance of social media! Nomadness Rentals ranks just after Mammoth Mountain in social media (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) engagement and presence. This, coupled with our high volume of email marketing subscribers, makes our marketing team second to none for delivering interested vacationers to your property and to our two websites (NomadnessRentals.com and MammothRentalbyOwner.com). Both of our websites rank high on major key work searches along with SEO performance, which completes the circle for presenting your property in the best possible light to the world.
We look forward to having you join us and experience our talented crew, one-of-a-kind property management style, and innovative reservation software.
Nomadness Offers Comprehensive Management
- Transparency for all your reservation information.
- Set your own rates and utilize dynamic pricing for maximum ROI
- Offer your guests damage, travel, and cancellation insurance.
- Unlimited owner blocks
- Custom Rental Contract
- Owner account with detailed line item accounting for all charges.
- Owner account provides reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis on all line items
- Owner account provides information on the source of reservation to better help you decide on your marketing decisions.
- Owner account provides complete reservation notes and activities on renters stay.
- Real-time Reservation Calendar
- Mobile Responsive Website
- TOT/TBID reporting
- To scale floor plans
- Video tours
- Insurance claim service. We file the claims and follow from beginning to end
- Funds deposit into your bank account within 48-72 hours of renters booking reservation regardless of renter's arrival date
- 24/7 emergency contact
- State of the art in-house Reservation Software (NomadRez).
- 35,000+ subscribers and growing to our newsletter
- Over 22,000 likes on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Top Organic Internet placement and Marketing campaigns
- Cancel at any time. Month to month contract.
- Integrated reservation software with HomeAway/VRBO resulting in better property placement
How does Nomadness Vacation Rental Property Management compare to other vacation property management companies ( PM's) or On-Line Travel Agencies (OTA's)? Check out the chart and see what services are provided and how we compare http://bit.ly/2scfkgF